MOUNTY mountain harvester
The mountain harvester MOUNTY, is a remote controlled cable winch unit, which is mounted on a Carrier truck.
- High performance at low machine costs
- The innovative construction allows fast setting up and breaking down of lines
- Low transfer costs of the machine
- Comprehensive warranty with service by the manufacturer for the entire machine
- Forest-friendly work practices
- When working downhill the operator is protected by the wide tower
- Ergonomic and save work place
- The economic solution for steep slopes from one hand
The MOUNTY from KONRAD
The transition between two logging sites works directly, quickly and simply thanks to road registration. Similar approach follows the setup and teardown of the entire skyline.
The advantages of the MOUNTY are well known in the industry:
- Compact design ensures a clean and tidy workplace at all times.
- Large mast height due to rear mounting for more ground clearance in the rope route. This allows long tensions without rope saddle under favourable conditions.
- Increased working area with perfect overview due to the special arrangement of crane unit and mast
- Ergonomic, safe and comfortable crane cab with hydraulic cab door for fast cycles during unloading
- Short set-up times for cable car installation thanks to innovative designs.
- Low transfer costs make the MOUNTY economical to use even for small quantities.
The numerous options such as
- Long rope version,
- Mounting cable winch,
- additional guy rope winches,
- and counting
as well as customer-specific wishes make the MOUNTY so incredibly versatile.
All models of the MOUNTY are also available in a 3-rope version, which allows downhill and horizontal installation. Due to the special arrangement of crane unit and mast, the machine operator is always protected in the crane cab.
Different drive concepts and performance classes of the truck carrier vehicle are coupled with the machine control of the MOUNTY, making the machine extremely fuel-saving and efficient. The engine data of the truck are displayed on the tablet PC in the crane cab or on the handheld radio.
For a fast and safe installation, the following elements are controlled as standard over remote control
- Landing ramps
- Tilt device
- Guy line winches
- Skyline winch
- Skyline guidance/winding
- Strahlige winch
- Cabin adjustment
- Truck start/stop
- Carriage start/stop
- Winch in the carriage
The operation with Mounty
The radio controlled winch carriage LIFTLINER benefits, because of its motorized lifting winch, which gives us a considerable relief for the staff and therefore faster work cycles.
Downhill with Liftliner
The radio controlled carriage LIFTLINER is operated in the haul-back system. Because of the integrated lifting winch in the carriage, a simultaneous movement of the carriage on the skyline and pulling of logs is possible.
Downhill with Woodliner
Because of the remote controlled self-driven carriage WOODLINER it is possible to do a fast installation, without main and haul-back cable.
The MT30-2 is the ideal machine for thinning on steep slopes. Machine components such as the cable crane system or the loading crane are designed in such a way that mainly weak wood can be processed quickly and efficiently. The total weight in the standard version is less than 26 t. In terms of functionality and variety of options, the MT30-2 is in no way inferior to its big brothers.
With the MT40-2 you meet all the requirements that you have to meet as a machine operator. From thinnings to heavy timber harvesting - the MT40-2 is the ideal companion. Ideally matched components ensure low fuel consumption and high production output.
For all those who want more! The MT50-2, a cable crane system mounted on a 4-axle truck, was specially developed for long cable lines and strong timber on steep slopes. The high pulling power of the machine allows for larger payloads, which keeps productivity constant even with long rope lines.